[ home ] [ suggest ] [ b / soy / qa / r9k / pol / webm / r / giga ] [ a / muv / tv / int / raid / sneed / x ] [ overboard ] [ rules ] [ privacy ] [ blog ] [ status ] [ wiki ]

/soy/ - Soyjak


Name
Email
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

booru.top should redirect to booru.soy now. if not, please try waiting a few hours or changing your dns server.

File: 1623537477108.png (253.7 KB, 1600x1200, ClipboardImage.png)

 No.107374[Last 50 Posts]

REPOSTING IT ALL
Soyjak woke up in his bed in the middle of the night. To his suprise, his wife (or is she his gf?) Flandre Scarlet was not there! She was kidnapped by her older sister Remilia Scarlet and taken to the Scarlet Manor! What will Soyjak do now?

 No.107375

File: 1623537491222.png (144.45 KB, 656x828, ClipboardImage.png)

soyjak hurriedly calls his friend impjak from his iPhone 12 Pro

 No.107377

File: 1623537503666.png (140.03 KB, 604x828, ClipboardImage.png)

Impjak answers the call. Soyjak tells him the drumpf joke and waits for a reply with an open mouth. Impjak doesn't laugh and asks soyjak why he called him at 3AM.

what now?

 No.107378

File: 1623537515804.png (91.36 KB, 453x364, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak feels the urge to go to make a number twoie, but as he is potty trained (Flandre helped him (She's so sweet)) he holds it in and the pressure ceases.

Impjak urges Soyjak to tell him why he called so late at night: "come on faggot"

 No.107380

File: 1623537527916.png (1.16 MB, 1000x800, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak tells impjak that flandre is missing. Impjak is suprised. As a top contributor to the To-u Ho-u wiki, impjak has a lot of knowledge. He explains to Soyjak that Flandre's sister REMILIA SCARLET must have kidnapped her, and taken her back to the SCARLET DEVIL MANSION.
>The Scarlet Devil Mansion (紅魔館 Koumakan), also referred to as the Scarlet Manor or Scarlet Mansion, is a European-style mansion owned by Remilia Scarlet. It is located on a ridge on the edge of the Misty Lake.
>The Misty Lake (霧の湖 Kiri no Mizuumi) is a large lake located at the foot of the Youkai Mountain. Many fairies and youkai alike appear to gather here, especially during the summertime, given the abundant water. The lake and its environs appear to be the home of Cirno, Daiyousei and Wakasagihime.
>Youkai Mountain (妖怪の山 Youkai no Yama) is Gensokyo's largest mountain and volcano. As its name implies, it is inhabited almost exclusively by youkai, primarily kappa and tengu, and where humans are generally not welcome.
>Gensokyo (幻想郷 gensoukyou[1], "Land of Illusions" or "Land of Fantasy") is the setting of Touhou Project. Its culture vaguely resembles that of feudal Japan, heavily embellished with folkloric elements.
>Gensokyo was originally a desolate, haunted region of Japan ages ago. The youkai that lived there began to terrorize the surrounding lands, and thus powerful, heroic humans were sent to exorcise and exterminate them. The off and on battle between humans and youkai continued on until 1885 A.D., when Gensokyo was sealed off from this increasingly scientific and skeptical world with the creation of the Great Hakurei Barrier. There has been little contact between those societies ever since. Today, the only known gateway between Gensokyo and this world is the Hakurei Shrine, which stands in isolation along the border on distant mountains of the far east.
To access this magical land and eventually save his wife, Impjak explains, he should go to Hakurei Shrine, Japan.
Soyjak nods, this is a phonecall though so Impjak can't see it. Impjak tells Soyjak that if he is stuck, he can call him and he will explain more LORE to clarify and allow him to progress, and then hangs up.

 No.107382

File: 1623537561113-0.png (103.18 KB, 573x620, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1623537561113-1.png (202.17 KB, 1164x795, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1623537561113-2.png (199.42 KB, 1164x795, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak drinks Wholesome Fukushima Soylent, ethically harvested from the corpses of japanese workers. He notices something changing within him, although he cannot tell exactly what it is. Suddenly, he flies into a homosexual rage, and tries to enter a gay bar "searching for Flandre". He is beaten by the bouncer, which throws him off his trance. He is no longer homosexual. He remembers what impjak told him and buys a plane ticket to japan.

 No.107384

File: 1623537572919.png (148.49 KB, 823x877, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak falls asleep aboard the plane. He dreams he gets raped. He wakes up when the plane lands on japan. "Yikers", he thinks.

 No.107388

File: 1623537585400.png (253.59 KB, 1600x1000, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak approaches a very stereotypical looking japanese man. He asks for directions to the "hakurei shrine". He's suprised when out of his mouth comes perfect japanese, and even more when he can perfectly understand the answer the japanese man gives. "This must be one of the powers given to me by the Wholesome Fukushima Soylent", he thinks to himself. Now he knows where to head.

 No.107390

File: 1623537606330-0.png (253.6 KB, 1600x1000, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1623537606330-1.png (220.5 KB, 1600x1000, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak tries to mock of the Asiatic. He successfully stretches his eyes, but he cannot make a pantomime of japanese, since when he tries to, perfect japanese comes out instead.

He tries to open his mouth in order to gulp down the Asian, but he cannot open it wide enough, and by this point the man has left, having been "weirded out".

 No.107392

File: 1623537622592.png (3.83 MB, 1600x1200, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak, following the Japanese Man's instructions, finds his way to the shrine.

 No.107393

>>107386
>KILL YOURSELF COLORJAKS DESTROYED YOU

 No.107396

File: 1623537651863-0.png (206.23 KB, 988x997, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1623537651863-1.png (275.99 KB, 1301x986, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak gets the urge to get some "sexy time"; he also gets the feeling it's a bad idea to do so, given the sacred nature of the place he is in, so he puts it off.

He tries to steal the donation box, it's empty though. He manages to move it two feet before he hears a high pitched scream and subsequently is hit by some sort of "magic projectile".

 No.107397

File: 1623537663480.png (412.64 KB, 2000x1600, ClipboardImage.png)

The explosion seemed very strong, but Soyjak is unphased, "This must be one of the powers given to me by the Wholesome Fukushima Soylent", he thinks to himself. Soyjak tries to run, but that projectile still left him quite numb, so he only manages a few steps before falling on his bottom.
The voice confronts him, more composed now: "Human! who are you? what do you want? why are you almost naked?"
Soyjak looks up, and sees a young woman dressed in weird clothing standing in front of him.

 No.107401

File: 1623537683856-0.png (427.84 KB, 2000x1600, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1623537683856-1.png (1.16 MB, 1000x800, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak feels his lil 'jak growing inside his undie-pants. To avoid any shameful display, he starts repeating what the girl said back at her, while holding a printed soyjak. The girl seems confused, so the strategy has apperently worked.

Soyjak calls Impjak, asking for information on who or what this girl is. Impjak, the To-u Ho-u wiki pro tells him:
>Reimu Hakurei (博麗 霊夢 Hakurei Reimu) is the main protagonist of the Touhou Project series along with the deuteragonist, Marisa Kirisame. As the shrine maiden of the Hakurei Shrine, she manages the Hakurei Border of Gensokyo and exterminates troublesome youkai.
Strangely, time seems to not have moved while this happened.

 No.107405

>>107399
wrong

 No.107406

File: 1623537731120.png (380.75 KB, 1638x1365, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak stands up, and explains to the inquiring girl:
>I'm Soyjak, I'm looking for my wife Flandre, who was kidnapped by her sister
Reimu seems suprised:
>You're telling me Flandre Scarlet is your WIFE?! The sister of the Scarlet Devil? Now that you mention it, I did see someone flying off in the night some days ago. You say her sister kidnapped her, so she must've taken her to the Scarlet Mansion, where she's been imprisoned for over four centuries. The path to the mansion is dangerous for a human, and you will have to fight not only the youkai you find on your way there but also Remilia Scarlet and her servants! You don't seem to be a normal human though...
>I can't go with you right now, I'm dealing with an Incident of my own. I can give you some supplies to help you on your way though- and some clothes, it's very improper to be naked in front of a girl, you know? You have very good Japanese for a westerner, you wont have trouble with that at least.
Reimu directs soyjak to a path beyond the shrine, which she says will take him to the Mansion. She also gives him food, and clothes, together with a bunch of unspecified items that will surely help soyjak further in the story. (Perhaps this girl will be of help later?)

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.107409

did the thread get deleted or something?

 No.107410

File: 1623537760312-0.png (200.49 KB, 829x1365, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1623537760312-1.png (100.6 KB, 500x500, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1623537760312-2.png (347 KB, 1534x1365, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak covers himself with the simple cloth that the girl gave him. As a thanks for the help, he offers her a can of Sproke Refreshing Drink. She hessitantly takes it.

Leaving Reimu behind, soyjak starts walking down the path she showed him. Lost in the natural scenary, he suddenly is hit by a projectile. He looks a where it came from, and sees a tiny fairy, looking daggers at him. He attempts to move forwards, but the fairy stops him again. The fairy seems determined to not let him pass, what does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.107411

>>107409
The colorseethers killed it yeah.

 No.107414

>>107409
kohlorshits FAILspammers killed various gems, including the original thread

 No.107415

File: 1623537828724-0.png (304.7 KB, 1470x1333, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1623537828724-1.png (63.29 KB, 510x589, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1623537828724-2.png (141.32 KB, 1165x905, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak asks the fairy who she is and what are her intentions. The fairy doesn't seem to understand. Unable to extract any information from the fairy, Soyjak calls Impjak. He explains:
>A fairy (妖精 yousei) is a small, simple, humanoid creature of magic that represents some aspect of nature. Many of them are also simple-minded. They tend to have short lives, but they will regenerate immediately after dying. In the games themselves, the fairies are by far the most common general stage enemy in the Touhou Project.
The fairy becomes aggressive again, and shoots a magic ball at Soyjak. Soyjak instinctively hits the projectile, which bounces back and strikes the fairy. The FAILry falls to the floor, knocked out. Soyjak is suprised at this, now he can deflect projectiles, if he times it well enough? "This must be one of the powers given to me by the Wholesome Fukushima Soylent", he thinks to himself. Soyjak grabs the fairy and stuffs her in a box, perhaps she will be useful later?

In any case, Soyjak keeps following the road for a while. Eventually he arrives at a crossroads. The left path leads to a village, about 1200ft away, the right one goes over a meadow and leads into a forest far away. Behind it, a huge mount.

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.107416

File: 1623537844710.png (260.52 KB, 1600x1400, ClipboardImage.png)

SOYJAK walks to the gates of the village.

 No.107418

File: 1623537856562.png (221.3 KB, 1160x1122, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak takes a shit between the bushes some feet away from the village wall.

Soyjak enters the village. All the people there are normal humans. Soyjak approaches a squat old man.

 No.107419

File: 1623537868460.png (44.08 KB, 555x699, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak adresses the old man:
>uhhhh hello-
>Oh, an outsider! Your kind are rare here. Gensokyo is very dangerous for you, since you're not protected by the Spell Card Rules... I'm suprised you even made it this far... an unluckier fellow would've been eaten by a youkai...

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.107421

File: 1623537881269.png (30.56 KB, 555x699, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak asks the old man how can he be protected.
>You see, the youkai need conflict to not go extinct. The Spell Card Rules are a sort of contract make it so fights are fairer between the youkai and the humans. The youkai are different than us, they can't break oaths, these rules only bind them to the humans from the human village THOUGH, so you can't be included. However, they won't attack you if you don't leave the village, since it's protected by Keine Kamishirasawa, our powerful guardian goddess. I was a youkai exterminator in my youth, so I know how to deal with them, and can venture outside, but for you, it's better for you to stay here. It's kind of sad, the youngsters don't want to learn, I can't pass on my knowledge...

 No.107422

File: 1623537892179.png (26.98 KB, 255x255, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak asks the old man to be trained. After a long process of training that seems to not have consumed any time, Soyjak is instructed in the arts of youkai extermination. What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.107424

File: 1623537904414.png (311.9 KB, 1711x1711, ClipboardImage.png)

Before he left, the old man told Soyjak:
>Be careful, where you're going is the youkai forest. It's enchanted, powerful magical creatures dwell there...
What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.107426

File: 1623537918711.png (284.63 KB, 1400x1400, ClipboardImage.png)

Soyjak takes the fairy out of the box. Before she can fly away, he ties her to a stick. He will use the fairy as a guide to travel the forest. But he is searching for the vampire's manor, so maybe walking TOWARDS the danger is a better idea? Who knows...

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.107428

>>107423
no you won't

 No.107431

>>107423
anti-touhou failers reveal themselves as coalor spammers too...

 No.107433

>>107426
First reply was:
>do a compromise: head 90 degrees clockwise of the direction the fairy escapes from

 No.107434

>>107423
epic fail

 No.107436

File: 1623538024774.png (118.31 KB, 600x612, 1623376580315.png)


 No.107437

>>107432
highly doubtful

 No.107440

File: 1623538103496.png (107.45 KB, 300x300, ClipboardImage.png)

>>107432
>[something]fag

 No.107443

>>107426
keep reposting it lazy bones

 No.107453

shit on the floor
shit on the floor
shit on the floor
shit on the floor
shit on the floor
shit on the floor
shit on the floor
shit on the floor
shit on the floor
shit on the floor
shit on the floor
shit on the floor

 No.107460

>>107459
op said he's anti-lgbt to be fair

 No.107547

File: 1623540472762.png (178.85 KB, 1772x1594, ClipboardImage.png)

>>107433
>>107461
Soyjak decides that since he both wants to avoid danger, but also go towards the greatest danger of them all, he will take the average between both and head 90° from where the fairy runs from. He walks through the forest for a while. He hears a movement of the leaves, but sees nothing. He hears it again and again, finding nothing each time. Until suddenly, he turns around for the fifth time and and is faced with a strange winged goblin with red skin lounging at him, knife in hand!

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.107549

i love jakkies

 No.107555

File: 1623541148344.png (123.65 KB, 692x598, killtrannycoal.png)

>COLORFULJAK bursts into thread and BRUTALLY STABS coalish BITCH character while monofail soyjak stands and watches, monofail soyjak died next.

 No.107562


 No.107564

File: 1623541415013.jpg (190.67 KB, 529x637, 4346c707c9c40682a7a5c8b484….jpg)

>fail

 No.107577

>>107564
shitty fail

 No.107589

>>107585
what'd they delete

 No.107590

>>107585
Why is that gif 50mb though

 No.107598

who let the schizo out

 No.107615

File: 1623543307788.png (58.18 KB, 686x311, ClipboardImage.png)

>>107614
uhhhh

 No.107616

File: 1623543406303.png (24.86 KB, 602x800, 1623390622291.png)

>>107614
>>107615
Thank you OP for recognizing my post as the true ending.

 No.107619

>>107616
It's not tho.

 No.107624

File: 1623543757842.png (92.15 KB, 656x562, ClipboardImage.png)

>>107619
CoalorFAIL ending is not true ending.

 No.107626

>>107624
based OP now please add more body horror to this story to save it

 No.107630

>>107626
Someone (that is gemmy) should give actions for soyjak to take. For sure, I'll try to include more gore within the boundaries the story allows.

 No.107632

>>107631
That's more fit for the soot resistance CYOA.

 No.107633

>>107631
this

 No.107635

File: 1623544277940.pdf (14.46 KB, Test_PDF.pdf)


 No.107636


 No.107650

>>107638
It was accidentally deleted. I need to remake the thread. I still need to draw doejak taking a shit on Markiplier's monitor though.

 No.107668

>>107662
coal

 No.107903

>>107547
using the skills taught to you by the old man, fire a magic projectile at the goblin

 No.107916

>>107903
coal kill it

 No.107917

>>107916
constant FAIL

 No.107927

Shit ass leftypol thread

 No.108029

sagefail

 No.108046

>>107547
Release your special Soyspell Card to repell the attacker then immediately engage in danmaku combat with him and target his nutz

 No.108163

yeah i'm thinking gem

 No.108380

bumping this, hopefully update soon

 No.108575

sagefag fail

 No.108859

bvmp

 No.108864

bvmp

 No.109115

File: 1623714649364.png (223.81 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>107903
>>108046
Reacting quickly, Soyjak evades the attacker, activating the Soyspell Card. The winged red goblin is quicker than him however, and in an instant avoids harm from the card by flying 40 feet into the sky. Soyjak looks up, and sees a barrage of shining feathers shooting towards him. He activates a spell taught to him by the old man, summoning his own swarm of projectiles with the goblin's testicles as target. The bullets shoot out, sure to hit, but the feathers surround him now mere feet away!

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.109118

>>109115
piss on the floor

 No.109120

>>109115
after that, collect the piss and feed it to politicians

 No.109121


 No.109124

>>109118
kys piss fetishist

 No.109729

bvmp

 No.109737

>>109115
skillfully evade the feathers using your newfound youkai extermination skills

 No.109754

piss, become a worm, then drink your piss

 No.110050

i'm thinking gem

 No.110057

>>110050
contribute to the thread instead of doing a shitbump

 No.110060

>>110050
>>110057
>>110059
samefag

 No.110062

please just draw him taking a piss or a shit

 No.110075

File: 1623785772686.png (26.33 KB, 454x520, 1623702969949.png)

>samefag

 No.110082


 No.110289


 No.110290


 No.110291

>>110082
this lol

 No.110292


 No.110293


 No.110294

>>110082
this so much

 No.110295

>>110082
this though

 No.110296

>>110082
this honestly

 No.110297


 No.110298

File: 1623802549603.png (180.15 KB, 800x789, 1618724136293.png)

>>>110289 (You)
>>>110290 (You)
>>>110291 (You)
>>>110292 (You)
>>>110293 (You)
>>>110294 (You)
>>>110295 (You)
>samefag

 No.110299


 No.110300

>>110298
u are wong

 No.110301


 No.110302

>>110297
this honestly.

 No.110303


 No.110304

>>110297
this, so much.

 No.110307

File: 1623803506241.webm (973.93 KB, 640x800, 1623040205160.webm)


 No.110314

File: 1623804739743.webm (1.46 MB, 640x1136, sussy.webm)

>>110307
>>>110304 (You)
>>>110303 (You)
>>>110302 (You)
>>>110301 (You)
>>>110299
>>>110298 (You)
>>>110296
>>>110295 (You)
>>>110294 (You)
>>>110293 (You)
>>>110292 (You)
>>>110291 (You)
>>>110290 (You)
>>>110289

 No.110316

>>110314
huh, so these are the people 'toss is redpilling thanks to the amogus meme

 No.110695


 No.111038

>>110697
meds. now.

 No.111375

bump

 No.111376


 No.111380

soyjak, now having pissed on the floor and having fed it to politicians (which really pissed them off), decides its time to kill the ceo of anime, but he quickly realizes that he wont accomplish this task without a proper weapon

So what will SOYJAK do NOW in order to get a nice weeb-slaying weapon?

 No.111382

i am op btw we continue this thread now without pictures and anyone is able to further the story with his shit ass input

 No.111383

>>111382
the story is already completed, see >>107555

 No.111386

>>111383
thats coalor though

 No.111388

anyways soyjak now goes to the local hospital, shits on the floor, and starts throwing balls of shit inside rooms full of cancer having children

 No.111993


 No.112755

faggot op update the story

 No.113044

gigagem

 No.113178

File: 1624062668597.png (39.04 KB, 642x672, ClipboardImage.png)

>>109737
Soyjak skillfully avoids the feathers. His projectiles explode against the balls of the red goblin, and it falls smouldering to the floor.

 No.113191

>>113178
Roast him and eat him

 No.113196

>>113178
help the goblin recover by feeding it the fairy you caught earlier. it will owe you its life and become an invaluable ally

 No.114410

File: 1624145326832.png (373.95 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>113191
Soyjak approaches the unconscious red goblin. He tries to skin him, but the pain awakes the goblin and it flees, leaving only wind in Soyjaks hands. He looked like he was quite scared, perhaps no more of them will attack Soyjak. Soyjak tries to find the fairy he had tied to the branch, since he lost track of it during the fight. Wandering for a while, he eventually finds the stick hanging by one end of the rope from a tree. The other end is empty, the knot is undone. The fairy managed to unfasten herself and escaped, indeed, he looks and sees her flying away, half a mile into the sky, leaving a trail of sparkles. It looks like Soyjak won't be able to find the way to his objective, having lost his guide, however, he hears a faint sound of rushing water.

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.114414

>>114410
shit on the floor

 No.114574

>>114410
move carefully in the direction of the water

 No.114894

gembump

 No.115820

File: 1624329368917.png (213.83 KB, 1375x1384, ClipboardImage.png)

>>114574
Soyjak walks towards the sound and comes upon a rushing river.

 No.115821

>>115820
every river has a source. follow it upstreams

 No.115823

shit on the floor

 No.116184

gembump

 No.116208

File: 1624383176582.jpg (177.24 KB, 2000x1988, deformed stretched bizarre….jpg)

Utter gem of an adventure thread OP, great storytelling

 No.116230

>>116226
yah

 No.116231

>>116208
only the coal spam makes it a little gemworthy, the rest is tranime coal

 No.116236

>>116231
I don't like anime either, but I can appreciate the quality of the writing and the drawings

 No.116239

>>116236
>but I can appreciate the quality of the writing and the drawings
ok its still shit though

 No.116657

bump

 No.117064

gembump

 No.117065

File: 1624467419146.jpg (23.51 KB, 443x474, 41965432.jpg)

>only the coal spam makes it a little gemworthy, the rest is tranime coal
>ok its still shit though
>though

 No.117140

>>117135
soy dueling is an effective way to do that, it's not banned


dkkdsksd

 No.117141

>>117140
meant for >>117133

 No.117164

File: 1624472814957.png (120.17 KB, 600x764, ClipboardImage.png)

>no fuck off he said shitposting is our right yet still deletes it whenever he sees something that goes against his trannification agenda

 No.117526

bumperino

 No.117527

>>117526
shut up

 No.118058

>>117527
its gemmy tho

 No.118896

PLEASE PLEASE NO ONE BUMP THIS LET IT FUCKING DIE

 No.118926


 No.118954

>>118926
I’m trans btw

 No.119567

gem

 No.120356

File: 1624744040724-0.png (104 KB, 1182x1164, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1624744040725-1.png (68.81 KB, 1000x1000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>115821
Soyjak starts following the river upstream. He encounters a weird turtle-girl sitting on top of a stone near the riverbank. She looks at him intently.

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.120358

>>120356
throw a pebble at her

 No.120363

>>120356
hey you stole my impish nitorijak!!!

 No.120365

>>120356
Ask her why there is sperm on her hat

 No.120367

>>120356
ask her if she knows where flandre is

 No.120750

File: 1624752527989-0.png (173.32 KB, 1049x1049, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1624752527989-1.png (110.27 KB, 1049x1049, ClipboardImage.png)

>>120363
It's a very good jaksy my friend. I think it's no problem for me to use it.

>>120358
>>120365
>>120367
Soyjak feels menaced by her intense look and decides to throw a preemptive pebble at her. The forest floor lacks any capacity to produce such a blunt weapon, however, the riverbank is mostly claysome, so he parts with the idea of throwing a pebble and settles for a ball of mud instead. He sets on fashioning the projectile out of the soil.

The girl realizes she has attracted Soyjak's full attention towards her and quickly hides behind the boulder, only peeking her head and hurriedly hiding again when he looks up. Seeing the shy nature of the magical being, Soyjak relents his weapon-making, instead opting for a more diplomatic approach. He tries to establish conversation:
>why is there sperm on your hat?
And after remembering why he even set on this journey in the first place, he adds:
>Also, do you know where Flandre is?

 No.120751

>>120750
colorjak asks if they’re okay

 No.120757

File: 1624752635587.png (77.11 KB, 1000x1000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>120363
btw here's another version I made, I didn't like it as much tho

 No.120773

stfu coal

 No.120787

>>120750
she looks shy. give her a disarming, friendly smile

 No.120831

>>120828
why the falseflag tho you aren't the true coalorer

 No.120946

up

 No.120955

File: 1624762001786.png (64.37 KB, 338x338, ClipboardImage.png)

>>120787
Soyjak offers a disarming smile to the magic girl. She doesn't turn away this time, instead, she keeps looking at Soyjak in the eyes. She says:
>it's not sperm, it's a white wispy! What Flandre are you talking about?

 No.120956

>>120955
call impjak and ask him what a "wispy" is

 No.120959

test

 No.120960


 No.120961

>>120959
>>120960
that definitely isn’t 30 seconds
Fix. This. Shit. NOW.

 No.120992

File: 1624764599682-0.png (65.14 KB, 300x225, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1624764599682-1.png (1.16 MB, 1000x800, ClipboardImage.png)

>>120956
Soyjak calls impjak and asks him what a "wispy" is:
>It just means fine and feathery, like the smoke from incense. The symbol on her hat doesn't mean anything, "wispy" is just describing how it looks.

 No.120994

shit on the floor and cut your wrists

 No.120998

what's with all the shit fetishists itt?

 No.121000

sound yourself with a cactus

 No.121003

put a horse cock dildo in your ass

 No.121007

>>120992
with this new information in mind you tell the girl that her hat is indeed very wispy.

you also specify that you're looking for flandre scarlet, remilia scarlet's sister

 No.121010

Im telling you soot this forced garbage comes from a cabal of spergs, i suggest moving this thread to their containment board >>>/a/ , no matter how much they samefag and torpost in opposition to this idea i'm right and fellow soy connoisseurs will agree with me.

 No.121011

>>121007
fucking kill yourself

 No.121013

>>121010
>literal board wiping spam is okay, but a single story thread that I can choose to avoid needs to be deleted

 No.121014

Look at >>120750 and >>120751 , they are posted fucking 15 seconds apart - just op torsperging exactly as he did in the past. Of couse they will deny this just as they denied shilling this thread on leftypol after some chud exposed them for it.

 No.121015

>>121013
yes though

 No.121018

>>121013
didnt say spam is okay but your tranime garbage is on the verge of spam itself, also i didnt say delete it just move it to >>>/a/ where it belongs

 No.121019

there’s child porn encrypted in these images OP made btw

 No.121021

>>121019
soot embeeds child porn on every image uploaded onto SP

 No.121031

>>121013
>but a single story thread
lol have you taken a look at the catalog? your animeposting is getting just as bad as the colorposts were

 No.121057

>>121010
you newchuds can whine and cry all you want. soot already sided with us OG soyjakposters when he deleted your seething spam that day. 'hou board doe

 No.121074

>>121031
dettached from reality

 No.121079

>>121031
meds. now.

 No.121096

>>121031
fucking moron.

the color spam wiped EVERYTHING, including the story threads. if you think a handful of threads on a 25+ page board is "just as bad", you need a serious reality check.
even today, we had loads of low quality threads made by obvious 4chud immigrants during the downtime. I'm not seeing you complain about those.
this thread lives rent free in your head

 No.121100

>>121057
You will never be able to gaslight us, we know this comes from leftypol and is intended to fuck this site over, just look at how captain coal was related to anime aswell and during the board wipes people posted anime.
Yes some honest oldfags left recently, and now the opposition to tranime coal is less, but we wont forget that you don't belong on this board.

 No.121106


 No.121113

>>121096
>handful
uhhmm actually I counted seven... do you have seven fingers on each hand chud? Yeah, I don't think so, so actually, "HANDFUL" is #FakeNews, get debunked chud.

 No.121114

>>121100
*sight* there goes the newchud again with his schizo revisionism

 No.121125

>>121114
>>121106
Wow, what a coincidence that the core tranime and cunny threads were all preserved...
https://web.archive.org/web/20210625044720/https://soyjak.party/soy/catalog.html

 No.121133

File: 1624767468459-0.png (63.93 KB, 943x219, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1624767468459-1.png (114.86 KB, 648x842, index1.PNG)

>>121125
Really makes you think

 No.121141

starting to get worried about you, newchud, this doesn't seem healthy

 No.121248

File: 1624799793093.png (251.37 KB, 1400x800, camera soyjak save gems.png)

>>121125
start saving gems yourself instead of complaining that others do it

 No.121250

File: 1624799928658.png (176.46 KB, 657x1040, 1623893920157.png)

>>121248
bleh these newchuds do nothing but bitch and complain

 No.122113

File: 1624855926394.png (69.88 KB, 1000x1000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>121007
Soyjak says to the girl:
>Your hat really is wispy... the Flandre I'm searching for is Flandre Scarlet, the sister of Remilia Scarlet
The turtle girl is suprised, and adopts a somber tone:
>Both the sisters live in the mansion that's perched on a cliff overlooking the Misty Lake.
She points backwards:
>The Misty Lake is over there, this rivers flows out from it. You must be mad to be searching for that mad vampire devil.

 No.122114

>>122113
shit floor

 No.122123

File: 1624856438456-0.gif (322.21 KB, 224x256, 1619500313660.gif)

File: 1624856438456-1.png (46.15 KB, 600x800, 1624289140103.png)

File: 1624856438456-2.gif (44.79 MB, 500x500, big but not as big soy rag….gif)

shit on floor and eat it

 No.122128

File: 1624856676883.gif (17.56 KB, 495x900, 1624211442415.gif)

>>122123
>>122118
>>122114
This

 No.122185

File: 1624859165433-0.gif (15.72 MB, 423x640, 16516416541654.gif)

File: 1624859165433-1.png (46.15 KB, 600x800, 1624289140103.png)

File: 1624859165433-2.jpg (481.73 KB, 1000x1289, 1624672237473.jpg)


 No.122186

File: 1624859282556.png (19.09 KB, 454x520, 67393c2352fc3265ccf13e8621….png)

>shitting on the floor and eating it is a good way to continue the story, i would suggest that he kills himself after that aswell.
>also op put cp in half of these images

 No.122191

File: 1624859557867.gif (44.79 MB, 500x500, big but not as big soy rag….gif)

>>122186
hi tranny

 No.122193

File: 1624859744752-0.png (207.12 KB, 1057x1422, 1623451531395.png)

File: 1624859744752-1.gif (90.78 KB, 166x205, 1623701339351.gif)

File: 1624859744752-2.gif (181.56 KB, 135x255, 1624854898347.gif)

>>122185
Great idea
Op do it

 No.122194

File: 1624859807938.jpg (173.91 KB, 1200x1449, 1624071103619.jpg)

>hi tranny

 No.122197

File: 1624860083541.gif (44.79 MB, 500x500, 1622229134698.gif)

>>122194
thats you

 No.122299

>>122113
thank the girl for the information and keep following the river upstreams

 No.122313

>>122113
throw a pebble at her

 No.122923

>>122113
steal her dumb sperm hat

 No.124874

File: 1625088139033-0.png (102.33 KB, 1182x1164, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1625088139033-1.png (169.22 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>122299
>>122313
Soyjak throws a pebble at the girl, she loses balance trying to avoid it and falls into the river. She starts swearing at him. Apparently, she can control water.

Soyjak ignores the nagging female and keeps walking upstream. The river starts widening and he ends up standing in front of the Misty Lake.

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.124877


 No.124885

>>124874
look for the cliff that the mansion is standing on

 No.124891

>>124874
Go back and throw a stone at her

 No.124896

>>124874
shit on the floor

 No.126653

bump

 No.126880

>>121133
someone post the one forth from the right

 No.127861

bumpydoe

 No.127862


 No.128574

>>127861
>>127862
>>127864
>All at the same time
SAMEFAG!

 No.129991

Sorry for not updating, I need to think about what happens next

 No.130892


 No.130909

File: 1625736205645.png (382.88 KB, 600x758, 1625527949337.png)


 No.130911


 No.130914


 No.132222

File: 1625883545181.png (166.5 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>124885
Soyjak starts walking the shore of the lake. Night falls. The shore starts sloping and soon it turns into a cut bank. He looks to the horizon and sees it becoming a cliff. At its end, he sees a large building, light shines through its windows. It seems to be surrounded by a tall wall.

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.132224

>>132222
soyjak shits on the floor

 No.132225

>>132222
approach the building carefully, stick to the shadows to avoid detection

 No.132226

>>132222
>What does SOYJAK do NOW?
suck big black cock

 No.132228

>>132226
pisssss

 No.132795

>>132222
nuke the moon

 No.132802

>>132798
this
>>132222
shit on the floor

 No.132810

>>132798
>soy community
I'm laughing at yuo

 No.132811

File: 1625964027764.gif (90.78 KB, 166x205, 1623701220264-0.gif)

>yuo

 No.132813

>>132798
this, op is a faggot and my girlfriend would never do this bullshit.

 No.132847

File: 1625973349332.gif (18.58 KB, 54x73, brainlet powerup changing ….gif)

>dou

 No.132934

>>132812
>>132798
floorposter seethe

 No.133364

bump

 No.134079

File: 1626146505393.png (119.39 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>132226
not indulging the gay interracial fetish

>>132225
Soyjak approaches the right side of the walled of the manor.

>>132795
Soyjak concentrates his will into the objective of destroying the moon. It doesn't change at all, or... was that crater there before? Soyjak can't remember. He forgets about it, he just saw a figure standing in front of the entrance. He hides behind the corner. Doesn't seem to have noticed him, yet.

 No.134081

Draw him meditating with stars in the backcround, include one of thr planetjaks.

 No.134124

>>132222
checked

 No.134191

>>134079
Come forward and say hi.

 No.134194

File: 1626183944851-0.gif (517.29 KB, 760x704, 1625965298107.gif)

File: 1626183944851-1.gif (178.42 MB, 500x500, mega rage.gif)

>>134081
Draw him meditating with stars in the backcround, include one of thr planetjaks.

Chud 3 hours ago No.134124
>>132222
checked

Chud 4 minutes ago No.134191
>>134079
Come forward and say hi.Draw him meditating with stars in the backcround, include one of thr planetjaks.

Chud 3 hours ago No.134124
>>132222
checked

Chud 4 minutes ago No.134191
>>134079
Come forward and say hi.Draw him meditating with stars in the backcround, include one of thr planetjaks.

Chud 3 hours ago No.134124
>>132222
checked

Chud 4 minutes ago No.134191
>>134079
Come forward and say hi.

 No.134195


 No.134198

File: 1626185544592-0.gif (1.14 MB, 256x256, 1625947693689.gif)

File: 1626185544592-1.gif (312.96 KB, 512x512, 1623066019517.gif)

File: 1626185544592-2.gif (44.79 MB, 500x500, big but not as big soy rag….gif)


 No.134199

>>134198
huge coal

 No.134201

File: 1626186037869-0.gif (44.79 MB, 500x500, big but not as big soy rag….gif)

File: 1626186037870-1.gif (7.51 MB, 480x640, 1625437030754.gif)

>>134198
>huge coal

 No.134202

>>134201
waste of disk space

 No.134203

>>134194
>>134198
>>134201
Why so mad, tho?

 No.134204

>>134201
wothless coal

 No.134205

File: 1626186770805-0.gif (2.62 MB, 360x360, 1618244012367.gif)

File: 1626186770805-1.gif (44.79 MB, 500x500, soy ragge.gif)

>>134201
waste of disk space

Chud 07/13/21 (Tue) 14:22:04 No.134203
>>134194
>>134198
>>134201
Why so mad, tho?

Chud 07/13/21 (Tue) 14:26:32 No.134204
>>134201
wothless coal

 No.134206

>>134205
fail, you can't even quote me

 No.134211

File: 1626187094249-0.gif (1.66 MB, 340x198, 1625708427886.gif)

File: 1626187094249-1.gif (44.79 MB, 500x500, 1622229134698.gif)

Chud 07/13/21 (Tue) 14:34:35 No.134206
>>134205
fail, you can't even quote me

 No.134215

>>134079
Soyjak soyduels the figure

 No.134218

File: 1626187400784.gif (2.55 MB, 400x640, 1617858501791.gif)

Chud 07/13/21 (Tue) 14:42:33 No.134215
>>134079
Soyjak soyduels the figure

 No.134228

>>107555
such a gem

 No.134248

>>134211
fail moment

 No.134257


 No.134264

File: 1626188903004-0.gif (2.32 MB, 250x250, 1618674431474.gif)

File: 1626188903005-1.gif (178.42 MB, 500x500, mega rage.gif)

>>107374
>>134211
fail moment

Chud 2 minutes ago No.134257
>>134194
>>134198
>>134201
>>134205
>>134211
>>134218
meds

 No.134265

>>134264
meds and coal

 No.134269

>>134264
epic fail

 No.136070

bumperino

 No.136685

File: 1626457957360.png (176.89 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>134191
>>134215
Soyjak approaches the figure standing besides the gate. It's a woman dressed in a military-green dress, with a beret on her head. Actually, she is deep asleep and snoring in quite an ungraceful way. She seems quite powerful.

 No.136687

>>136685
shit on the floor

 No.136688

and eat the shit

 No.136690

>>136685
Wake her up

 No.136691

fuck you op soot delete this coal op has never listened to any of our requests

 No.136700

>>136690
That's a bad idea.

 No.136701

>>136691
seethe shitfloorer seethe

 No.136706

File: 1626459825494.png (92.08 KB, 1200x1125, openmouthsoy.png)


 No.137271

gem

 No.137335

>>136706
I think he should climb over the wall to get into the house instead of waking up the guard.

 No.137340

>>137335
Yea let the guard get his soysleep

 No.137342

>>137340
Who asked

 No.138357

So should I draw the guard waking up and fighting Jak or should he instead jump over the gate and sneak into the mansion?

 No.138360

>>138357
draw him killing himself

 No.138363

>>138357
Yes 100
>>138360
shut up retard

 No.138365

>>138363
draw him shitting himself

 No.138366

>>138360
This
He has to kill himself now

 No.138374


 No.138375


 No.140091

what this sneeds is a BUMPERINGO

 No.140097

File: 1627067470485.jpg (174.69 KB, 1000x1000, 9ef6259dec69de39741a98c0e1….jpg)

>what this sneeds

 No.140098

NIGGGGER

 No.142761

coalfag still seething at this gem i see

 No.142764

let this coal thread die already

 No.145509

File: 1627349199086.png (248.74 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>136690
Soyjak wakes up the woman. She looks up to him with groggy eyes, somewhat dazed. She seems rather vulnerable, she could be taken down with one hit in this state. What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.145511

>>145509
Say "My fair lady, in all my travels I have never seen a more beautiful woman."

 No.145525


 No.145526

soyjak shits on the floor

 No.145529

>>145511
don't cheat on flandre you degenerate

 No.145530

>>145529
Well then what should soyjak do instead

 No.145531

>>145529
Shut up
>>145530
He does what the anon said.Yo better not fucking reply to yourself with something else again.

 No.145533

>>145530
shit on the floor

 No.145633


 No.145681

>>145530
tell her to take you to flandre

 No.146812

bump

 No.146813

>>145529
Flandre's probably cheating on him while he's looking for her, IM FUCKING SURE OF IT, IT'S AN NTR PLOT

 No.146836

>>145509
tell her
"glory to the people's republic of china and glory to xi jinping"

 No.146931

File: 1627511968813.png (248.02 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>145511
Soyjak compliments the woman: "My fair lady, in all my travels I have never seen a more beautiful woman." He doesn't mention it's the first time he's ever traveled. Even without that, how true it is is not certain, he does love the shine in Flandre's eyes. The woman does have the "prominence of her bosom" which is glaringly lacking on Flandre's, THOUGH. Soyjak moves those thoughts out of the way, "comparison is the thief of joy," as they say.

The compliment has it's effect, the guard blushes and looks away, seemingly not to having realized yet what's happening, still half-asleep. Quite lethargic for a guard, it plays to Soyjak's favour in any case.

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.146933


 No.146945

>>146931
*In his mind(insert smugsoyjak.jpg)* "Hehe, f*moid whore took the bait"
Try to persuade her into letting you in.

 No.146958

>>146813
she's cheating on him with ME because SHE is MY wife

 No.146959

File: 1627514700424.png (145.15 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>146945
The guard is charmed by the compliment, as Soyjak planned. He tries to take advantage of this: "my beauty, I forgot the keys, can you open the gate for me?"

She whispers an almost silent "yes". To his immense suprise, she actually opens the gate. Sleep, it seems, places an enormous weight on her reasoning abilities. He enters and she closes the gate behind him. He turns, kisses her forehead through the bars, and says to her: "sleep again". Again to his suprise, the woman actually falls asleep where she was standing at the beginning.

Now soyjak is on the inside of the Manor's walls. What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.146960

>>146958
meds. now.

 No.146962

>>146958
t. wholesomejak
Kill yourself retard soyjak is supposed to be your best friend

 No.146963

>>146959
Go inside, what do (you) see?

 No.147241

up

 No.147243

>>146959
Your' strorytelling is shit, I'm not hating on a touhou thing, the plot and characters are just borring as fuck.

 No.147244

File: 1627565451482.png (38.97 KB, 600x800, 1610508849163.png)

>Your' strorytelling is shit, I'm not hating on a touhou thing, the plot and characters are just borring as fuck.

 No.147245

>>147244
Its true though

 No.147246

File: 1627565704967.png (293.5 KB, 720x763, 1612493450873.png)

>Its true though

 No.147247

>>147246
if apples say facts then I'm an apple and I look like that

 No.147248

File: 1627566118890.png (965.75 KB, 1200x1500, 1612831085271.png)

>if apples say facts then I'm an apple and I look like that

 No.147286

>>147243
Shut up retard, her storytelling is good.

 No.147290

File: 1627570309076.jpg (129 KB, 529x637, 1623472056442.jpg)

>her

 No.147296

>>147290
i find this soyjak really hot

 No.147300

File: 1627572376509.jpg (49.54 KB, 425x456, 1627527474356-0.jpg)

>i find this soyjak really hot

 No.147426

>>147286
lol I'm not a woman though

 No.147427

>>147243
've been FEELING pretty uninspired LATELY

 No.147437

File: 1627597056263.jpg (12.15 KB, 318x159, flandre thumbs up.jpg)

>>147427
Ignore the incels and BELIEVE in (Yuo)'re self!!! :D :D :D

 No.147449

>>146931
>>145509
>>136685
next ttime you introduce a new touhou, please make it a 'jak like you did with nitori

 No.148290

File: 1627764451467.png (425.55 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>146963
Soyjak sneaks inside through a window that was left unlocked. It's decorated like a ostentatious mansion from centuries past, rather like what it is. The floor is covered in a bright scarlet carpet, the rest of the decoration follows the same pattern, everything is a hue of red.

 No.148295

File: 1627765096979.png (3.77 KB, 391x151, ClipboardImage.png)

>>148290
smash the window to cause a distraction, then dart off into the mansion

 No.148485

theyre trying to slide this

 No.148587

>>148290
he takes off his bathrobe and walks around naked until he finds something interesting

 No.148589

soyjak shits on the floor

 No.148921

>>148589
he already did that tho

 No.149548

bump lole

 No.149978

File: 1628188788107.png (175.54 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>148295
>>148587
Soyjak smashes the window. Nobody seems to have noticed, he's all alone. He gets a cut on his hand, though. He walks through the passages of the mansion until he comes upon a set of stairs. One goes down, one goes up.

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.149981

>>149978
Soyjak turns pitch black, his eyes emitting a green glow and he says "greater than though"

 No.149982

>>149978
naruto run up the up stairs

 No.149984

>>149978
snuff out the candle and eat it

 No.149985

>>149978
Call impjak for help

 No.150003

shit floor

 No.150010

>>150003
this so much this
CAPTCHA MMM

 No.150016

>>149978
>>149978
Sigma grindset 💰💰💰 mentality 💰💰💰
We can only go 🔥🔥 up 🔥🔥

 No.150269

>>149984
that's an oil lamp not a candle thoughy

 No.150272

>>150269
this, so much this

 No.150282

>>150269
you have no proof

 No.150284

>>150269
prove it
or drink the oil from the lamp if it is an oil lamp

 No.151427

File: 1628513239110-0.png (142.84 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1628513239110-1.png (1.16 MB, 1000x800, 1622607055259-1(1).png)

>>149984
>>149985
>>150269
>>150284
Soyjak takes the OIL LAMP off the support. He takes the glass off, snuffs out the little flame and takes a sip of the oil. It's bitter and hurts his mouth, he can't make himself swallow it and spits it out.

He's in almost total darkness. He calls Impjak for help. Impjak explains to him that Flandre is canonically locked in the basement, so he should go down the stairs.

 No.151429

>>151427
go up the stairs and tell that to impjak

 No.151433

>>151429
this. impjak is being a bit too helpful, he's probably hiding something

 No.151486

>>151433
Wow. Uh... meds. Like, now.

 No.152111

GEMMY ON THE CATALOG
2HU GEMMY?! BUMP
BUMP

 No.152209

'ump

 No.152990

File: 1628823589319.png (1.16 MB, 1000x800, ClipboardImage.png)

>>151429
>>151433
Soyjak goes up the stairs. He tells impjak he went up the stairs. Impjak gets annoyed, tells Soyjak he's a retard and hangs up. Soyjak is standing in front of a long passage with doors on each side, fairly similar to the floor he was on before.

 No.152993

>>152990
shit on your own face and eat the shit

 No.152995

>>152990
explore by opening doors at random

 No.152996


 No.152999

>>152993

impjak now joins soyjak and starts eating his shit too

 No.153039

>>152990
teleport behind impjak and decapitate him

 No.153707

>>152993
he won't do that tho

 No.153708

Gem thread

 No.153710

>>153708
nah its a c*aldventure thread

 No.153713


 No.153714

>>153713
thats a c*aldventure too, they all are

 No.154235

How is this still up lol?

 No.154242

File: 1629234647844.jpg (612.25 KB, 850x1200, reimu smile.jpg)

>>154235
Cause it's a gem that needs to be bumped

 No.154246

>>154242
your head will be cracked open with a pickaxe

 No.154796

File: 1629395278929-0.png (105.33 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 1629395278929-1.png (174.22 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>152995
Soyjak explores the doors. He opens one. Behind it is an empty room, at most with some chairs. He opens another, and comes into another room like that. In fact he finds several rooms like this behind all the doors he opens. He finds a grander door, more decorated, however, and when he opens it, he sees a massive library, aisle upon aisle of immense bookshelves. In front of him, far away, there is a girl dressed in a purple nightgown, turned away from him, reading a book under the light of a candle. She hasn't seen soyjak yet.

what does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.154799

>>154796
walk up to her and say hello

 No.154801

>>154796
burn the library down accidentally

 No.154802

>>154796
Take a shit on the floor

 No.154806


 No.154812

>>154802
This! So much this!

 No.154814

>>154802
5007 [)0 ┬|-|][

 No.154817

since you're about to introduce a new touhou, I'd like to remind you of this post:
>>147449

 No.154818

>>154817
I can't Fap to a 'jak, Tho.

 No.154826

>>154796
Go and introduce (You)'re self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 No.154829

>>154818
I fapped to the nitori soyjak tho

 No.154832

>>154818
I ejaculate everyday to jacobson

 No.154834


 No.154837

>>154832
SOOOOOOT DO THIS

 No.154961

>>154817
I can make her a mix of anyme and 'jak like I did with the turtlegirl

 No.154962

File: 1629429852214.png (10.41 KB, 310x305, ClipboardImage.png)

>>154837
meds schizo

 No.154963


 No.155365

File: 1629594482361.png (161.43 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>154799
Soyjak walks up to the girl. She's completely absorbed by the book, and doesn't hear his footsteps. She doesn't notice him until he puts a hand on her shoulder and says:
"Hello"
She turns her head and looks up; her eyes widen and she turns pale. She jumps back and casts a purple magic ray towards Soyjak.

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.155366

>>155365
Scream HELLO HELLO HELLO MY NAME BASEDJAK HELLLO HELLO, WHO. ARE. YOU?!

 No.155374

>>155365
evade her attack and seek cover behind one of the bookshelves, then do as >>155366 says

 No.155409


 No.155719

bumping this gemmy

 No.155723

>>155365
jab her with the vaccine

 No.156986

bumping this GEM

 No.157000

bumping this GEM

 No.157001

CONTINUE THE STORY N***er

 No.157726

bumo

 No.157727

File: 1630255344006.jpg (117.38 KB, 601x900, chess with flan.jpg)

Continue the story

 No.157731

>>157727
continue with your suicide

 No.158366

File: 1630500049347.png (233.36 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>155366
>>155374
Soyjak evades the attack, runs and ducks behind the corner of the bookshelf. He screams "HELLO HELLO HELLO MY NAME BASEDJAK HELLLO HELLO, WHO. ARE. YOU?!". The girl pursues him closely, bends the corner and stands in front of him. She ignores what he said and prepares a new attack. Soyjak has a split second to react.

What does SOYJAK do NOW?

 No.158367

>>158366
shit on the floor

 No.158368

File: 1630500471450.png (182.21 KB, 600x720, KNEELren.png)

>>158366
Quickly go there and bow down like a little BITCH, and beg for her forgiveness.

 No.158369

>>158368
reddit

 No.158371


 No.158372

>>158367
This, it's the first reply so you have to do it, also it makes sense because soyjak is scared

 No.158378

>>158366
dart around the corner of the bookshelf

 No.158392

>>158372
this also make him pee himsself

 No.158568

>>158372
that's not how it works though

 No.158569


 No.159500

controversial 'em

 No.159811

bump desu

 No.159812

File: 1630929429720.jpg (432.07 KB, 1756x2048, flandre angry.jpg)

CONTINUE THE STORY
>B-but I'm too busy w-with work and...
No one cares, this is more important.

 No.159813

File: 1630929711849.png (224.75 KB, 676x707, 1630886060381.png)


 No.159814

>>159813
Stop being transphobic bro, its not cool

 No.159828

>>159813
holy gem of the highest order

 No.160502

bump tho

 No.161084

bump thogouh

 No.161583

File: 1631398154787.png (94.95 KB, 485x848, Doe.png)

>bump tho

 No.161585

>>161583
thats dough not a doe though

 No.162308

flandre th

 No.163124

File: 1631644507646.png (132.23 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>158378
>>158368
Soyjak runs into the other aisle. He screams "Sorry! Sorry!" while running away. He looks back and sees the girl turns the corner, she fires another magic beam, that misses. She's very agitated and breathes strongly, at times wheezing.

 No.163130

>>163124
shit on the floor

 No.163131

File: 1631645088298.gif (1.77 MB, 600x600, 1367380644442.gif)


 No.163132

Massive Gem thread

 No.163142

>>163124
fire a projectile at the bookshelf above her hoping that the books fall on her

 No.165274

File: 1632177428342.jpg (491.33 KB, 1000x1000, flandre chibi.jpg)

Hol' up what is this gemmy doing here? No cap im bumping that hoe.

 No.165562

though bump

 No.165647

let this coal die it gets updated once a fortnight its too slow

 No.165648


 No.165651

File: 1632258220796.jpg (403.89 KB, 643x768, Flandre smile.jpg)

>>165647
Never, bumping this until the day I die

 No.165652


 No.165655


 No.165975

bump

 No.167045

File: 1632665514274.png (941.64 KB, 727x1024, soyjak flandre.png)

Diamond

 No.167052

>12 days since the last 'hou
it's over

 No.167435

bumptho

 No.167492

>>165651
then die

 No.168503

bump

 No.168504

bumperino

 No.168523

>last update was 15 days ago
it's over bros...

 No.168570

>>168523
I'm on a trip and can't draw the next part. It's not abandoned. though.

 No.170542

File: 1633400773129.png (155.31 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>163142
Soyjak shoots a magic bolt at the bookshelf. When it hits, the explosion revebrates and throws the whole bookshelf onto the girl. The pile of books stays on the floor, not moving, even after some moments. The girl must've been taken out by the hit.

 No.170543

>>170542
dig out her body and search it for useful items

 No.170545

i cant believe this historic gem is still receiving updates

 No.170685

coal thread

 No.170686

gem thread

 No.173068

bumpish earjak ears

 No.173070

On my momma im finna bumping this gem until i die

 No.173926

'mp

 No.174027

File: 1634202347738.png (186.31 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>170543
Soyjak rumages through the pile of books. He pulls the girl's unconscious body out of it. Her body hangs completely flaccid and her breath is short and faltering. She's wearing a simple night gown over plain underwear, no pockets. Soyjak finds nothing of value.

 No.174028

>>174027
shit on the floor

 No.174030

File: 1634202904502.png (508.36 KB, 785x724, 1651685416984.png)

>Soyjak rumages through the pile of books. He pulls the girl's unconscious body out of it. Her body hangs completely flaccid and her breath is short and faltering. She's wearing a simple night gown over plain underwear, no pockets. Soyjak finds nothing of value.

 No.174031


 No.174038

>>174027
Leave her and go on your way.

 No.174061

File: 1634218374405.png (21.2 KB, 443x523, nojak07.png)

>>Soyjak rumages through the pile of books. He pulls the girl's unconscious body out of it. Her body hangs completely flaccid and her breath is short and faltering. She's wearing a simple night gown over plain underwear, no pockets. Soyjak finds nothing of value.

 No.174062

Overhated Gem goes up

 No.174068

>>174027
build a huge tower of books that encases the girl completely, then do as >>174038 says and leave

 No.175345

chudbump

 No.176390

File: 1634769517577.png (156.05 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>174068
>>174038
Soyjak stacks the weighty tomes around the girl, encasing her within the improvised walls. He leaves library, leaving the girl trapped, in case she wakes up. The Soyjak scurries through the halls of the manor until he finds a guilded gold-and-red door with a great lock on it.

 No.176391

>>176390
crush the lock with your teeth

 No.176394

>>176390
look around

 No.176399

>>176390
be gay do crime

 No.177239

bumping this in case kuz' raid wipes the board

 No.178897

File: 1635188858180.png (195.46 KB, 2000x2000, ClipboardImage.png)

>>176391
>>176394
Soyjak looks to either side of the passage leading to the door, and sees them both empty. He places the lock with his mouth. An unexpected strength clenches his jaw and crushes it. The strain and pressure leaves his jaw and teeth hurting. The mangled lock comes undone and falls in parts from the door it was fastened on. The door is now loose and opens a bit on its own.

 No.178900

>>178897
Go inside

 No.178901

>>178897
Stop winking



[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ home ] [ suggest ] [ b / soy / qa / r9k / pol / webm / r / giga ] [ a / muv / tv / int / raid / sneed / x ] [ overboard ] [ rules ] [ privacy ] [ blog ] [ status ] [ wiki ]