warning: if you don't have an attention span, this thread is not for youit is for users who wish to get serious about their security ONLY
This thread is going to be entirely focused on me posting tutorials for newfags to the raiding scene. I will go over many topics, but some of the first to be covered will be:
1) How to stay safe raiding: Protect your anonymity, security, and not get v&
2) Ban evasion tips and tricks: Unban yourself, find proxies, scan the internet, learn how to avoid fingerprinting
3) How to dox people the right way.
4) The scene: Other sites that will help you on your journey to becoming an efficient /i/nsurgent.
5) The different types of raiding, understanding when enough is enough and you not to stop pushing.
6) Leaked databases: how to find them and how to search for hits in them
First of all I want to say that the majority of this thread will be based on cyber security concepts. A solid grasp of cyber security will enable you to perform online trolling in the most effective manner while also maintaining your own privacy, and make sure that you do not become a victim of raiding and trolling yourself.So, you want to raid someonePost too long. Click here to view the full text.