[ home ] [ q ] [ soy / qa / g / int / a / incel / pol / r ] [ overboard ] [ rules ] [ KNN ] [ telegram ] [ wiki ] [ dailyjak ] [ booru ] [ archive ]

/g/ - Generals


Name
Email
Comment
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1673233255664.png (32.97 KB, 1008x684, panel1final.png) ImgOps

 13326

1/8/2025
The rain had run its course. now damp medication bottles lined the streets of
SHARTYTOPIA
Wet footsteps in silent grey, (You) had a special day ahead of you. Today was a day to celebrate! Today (You) would be receiving the most special honor of EMPLOYEE OF A MONTH, a title only 1% of goy cattle have achieved.
(You) are VARIANT:WHOLESOME_SOYJAK BARTENDER
Your job is calling.
What do you do?

 13327

I drink the brand new piss-flavored bug beer IPA

 13328

>>13327
it's 1% alcohol btw

 13329

>>13326
cum on the beer

 13330

File: 1673235999934-0.png (66.1 KB, 1008x684, panel2-1.png) ImgOps

File: 1673235999934-1.png (19.72 KB, 1008x684, panel2-2.png) ImgOps

File: 1673235999934-2.png (43.98 KB, 1008x684, panel2-3.png) ImgOps

File: 1673235999934-3.png (33.68 KB, 1008x684, panel2-4.png) ImgOps

>>13327
>I drink the brand new piss-flavored bug beer IPA
(You) enter the bar, it's awfully early, so early in fact that you are the only person or thing in the bar. This distresses you, as the global community is supposed to always be together, no matter the weather! But it's a special day, perhaps you will be fine on your own for a bit...
The latest shipments arrived, supposedly the bars HUMBLE HAPPY PROVIDING COMPANY has brought a couple of new experimental, avant-garde, spinchilling flavors that all the alcohol-lovers have been asking for. The suspense is killing you, you've gotta take a peak!
The back of the bar is a musty old room decorated with damp packages filled with aged bottles and rusty old pipes. There in the back were the latest beverages to hit the Sharty! It was like Christmas! Alcohol is the greatest gift to give a 'jak! With steady hands, you slowly open the package... to take a look at these new 'tosses of delight...
No... temptation...
BUG FLAVORS! OH MY SCIENCE!
EVEN BETTER! PISS FLAVORED BUG BEER!
You can't resist, bugs are such a healthy treat, a guilty delight, a warm blanket, almost a perfect contrast to the drowsy flavor of beer. You need a taste. How would these two slowburn flavors mix? It's all too tempting! You grab a bottle and pop open the cap with modest haste. Chug, chug, chug.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
Your session is quickly ended. Somebody was at the door. You drop the bottle in fear, a loud smash coming from the now ruined glass. No! How could this happen! The beauty of the bugs!
NOW RUINED!
You are a stained mess. The unknown patron keeps banging at the door.
What do you do?

 13333

Present the masked patron with the bug IPA, and out my own mask own to save others and the environment

 13336

File: 1673240268403-0.png (59.04 KB, 1008x684, panel3-1.png) ImgOps

File: 1673240268403-1.png (144.22 KB, 1008x684, panel3-2.png) ImgOps

File: 1673240268403-2.png (158.17 KB, 1008x684, panel3-3.png) ImgOps

>>13333
>Present the masked patron with the bug IPA, and out my own mask own to save others and the environment
(You) nervously walk through the dark, dark room, turn on the light switch and unlock the door, Social Distance Zapper in hand. Whatever patron lied behind this door, was brimming with chudness, you could smell the COVID from behind the door! With meek hands you estrogenly openized the door.
"WHERE IS YOUR MASK!
Oh... it was your boss.
Your boss' name is unknown to you. In fact you barely ever see him. He mostly stays behind his tiny desk in his private office, all the way in the back of the bar. It's a mystery what happens back there, one who trusts science is almost obliged not to question it, after all, bosses are almost SAINTS OF the script of Science, giving orders to the lower organisms (yourself). Despite the title of the establishment, his names not really Jacob. In fact Jacob isn't a person, much less a concept. It's a mystery that has eluded Shartytopia for the decade Jacob's has existed. You decide to keep the IPA in your pocket. He won't notice you stole a drink, he never checks inventory anyway. Strange man, you've never even seen him managing the place. In fact he doesn't even speak English.
>U-uhm... boss... shouldn't you be wearing a mask...
His cold, Swedish eyes pierced your skull.
>Sigh...
The large, masculine Swede takes his seat. It appears due to a difference in language there is no real way to attend to his needs. He speaks in a cruel Swedish accent in an indecipherable tongue, leaving you mad. He could be insulting you this very instant. You grudgingly clean the table while he stars at you with his stoic eyes, not an emotion radiating from him.
The décor is on par today for Jacob's. Science posters rule the walls, posters handpicked by yourself in fact. All under five dollars from Shartytopia's largest store "One Good Boy Point or Less!". Everything in the store only costs a single Good Boy Point, the currency of which rules Shartytopia. The posters were perfect for you, almost as if they were sent by Science. They featured important reminders that are sure to filter Chuds from your store! After all, anybody who has never screamed "BLM!" at the top of their lungs is hardly deserving of a cold one. Near these posters lies a gaming cabinet, featuring the classic "Swede Quest", published by KolymaSoft in 2023 as their debut release. It's nearly the perfect video game, featuring a whopping one thousand atmospheric, cutscene-filled levels, over a million collectables to find scattered across levels, seven different endings and accessible controls to boot. The game has been a craze on release, its staying power increased the moment the famous "Swede vs. Nord: Battle Royale" multiplayer update had been added, featuring Biblically Accurate maps and a grand total of five weapons to choose for your soldier. The game may seem worrying at this point, but luckily KolymaSoft developers have announced that they don't support war, and the gamemode is only a hypothetical situation. Thank Science!
Boss looks thirsty. You put the IPA on the table for him. Full bottle. He gives you a condescending look, and walks back into his office.
The world is your oyster.
What do you do?

 13338

>>13336
I take out a can surstromming I've been storing in my asshole for time's like this and serve it to my boss along side something called Pabst Blue Ribbon that's been sitting in back rooms since times long forgotten.

 13339

The soft sound of Jefre-Cantu Ledesma echoes through the bar radio, a treat for the ears

 13349

IASSS QUEST QUEEN LET ME SMELL YOUR FEET

 13388

sorry i had work today ill continue tomorrow

 13458

File: 1673397794157-0.png (47.53 KB, 1008x684, panel4-1alt.png) ImgOps

File: 1673397794157-1.png (125.55 KB, 1008x684, panel4-2.png) ImgOps

File: 1673397794157-2.png (30.38 KB, 1008x684, panel4-3.png) ImgOps

>>13338
>I take out a can surstromming I've been storing in my asshole for time's like this and serve it to my boss along side something called Pabst Blue Ribbon that's been sitting in back rooms since times long forgotten.
(You) elegantly spread your weak, feminine legs and push as hard as you can as two childhood relics are ejected out of your love cavern. You assume you must've got these stuck in here years ago, considering the musky smell and ass juice all over the items.
The first item is a certain Swedish win, a can of Surströmming. An acquired taste, the combination of the fermented fish with your smelly ass juice creates what can only be described as a Swedish assault on the senses, a true delicacy that should not ever be consumed.
The second item is a can of your favorite beer. Pabst Blue Ribbon. Or, just Blue Ribbon. This white can has followed you your whole life. From growing up and trying to snag beers from the local convenience store, to hiding them under your bed. When you finally turned of drinking age, you celebrated appropriately with a binge of twenty separate cans of Blue Ribbon, each can was more delightful than the last. This daydream of alcohol and fun is quickly popped, this brand has been out of production for years. In fact, this can may be the last in existence, an expensive keepsake from your own life.
>You put the Surströmming and the Blue Ribbon bottle in your inventory.
You look back up. Your boss left a while ago. Why did you bother pulling any of this out? You clearly saw him go for the door.
The sweet sounds of Jefre-Cantu Ledesma fills the empty space in the room, his steady hand giving sweet, sweet love to his synthesizer. This track always reminds you of your bull Tyrone, back before the Great Purchase. Tyrone was a megalomaniac when it came to the stereo, particularly when it comes to the track "Loveless" from the album Touched by your second favorite group My Bloody Valentine, only beaten out by Jefre-Cantu and his timid hands. Sadly you cannot even hear their sweet sounds again, all you can think of is that asshole Tyrone, and the PTSD of watching your ex-wife give birth to black babies.
You walk up to the window and flip the sign kept there. Jacob's is now open for business.
No customers have came yet.
What do you do?

Inventory:
1x Surströmming
1x Blue Ribbon Can

 13483

>>13458
I consider how Tyrone betrayed me after I gave him my kindness and everything I had. I go outside and write FUCK NIGGERS on the bar door.

 13486

File: 1673448536728-0.png (242.23 KB, 600x800, E2956872-48BD-4F93-8FBB-48….png) ImgOps

File: 1673448536728-1.png (82.44 KB, 395x581, 67881680-64E5-4E68-8E3D-83….png) ImgOps

>>13326
AYO GIMME AL' O YO' MONEY, YBOI

DAS RIGHT CRACKAS PUT YO' MOUHFUGIN HANZ UP! BIX NOOD!

 13498

>>13458
I pull out my F&P (Fauci & Pfizer) fully semi automatic vaccinator gun and vax the two criminals attempting to rob my workplace.

 13513

>>13498
upon making contact with the two young bucks' alabaster skin, the syringes erupt in a rain of greenish, glowing serum, forever pozzing the already immunocompromised pair. Their muscles start to wither away and their sideways-gripped handguns fall out of their dirty monkey paws.
>Sheiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
screams in agony Soyrone,
>Das brutaleyte, das raycist you yte ass cracka!
cries Jakmal, his afro now reduced to a stubble.

 13538

File: 1673471486195.png (43.46 KB, 243x255, 1672158490909.png) ImgOps

>>13326
give me jewdonalds or something

 13544

File: 1673478655104-0.png (19.61 KB, 1008x684, panel5-1.png) ImgOps

File: 1673478655104-1.png (152.82 KB, 1008x684, panel5-2.png) ImgOps

File: 1673478655104-2.png (210.69 KB, 1008x684, panel5-3.png) ImgOps

>>13483
>I consider how Tyrone betrayed me after I gave him my kindness and everything I had. I go outside and write FUCK NIGGERS on the bar door.
In (You)r silence, a rebellion hatches within your heart, Tyrone's misdeeds against both your wife and the integrity of the album artform can not be taken much longer, it is time to act. That greedy asshole Tyrone has backstabbed you, after you've bent over backwards for him and his BBC. Uncontrollable rage bubbles inside you. With heavy footsteps and musty breathing within your tight mask, you punch the establishment's door open, spray-paint in hand. You have become the hero. With the can in your tight clutch, you slowly right out "FUCK NIGGER", the "S" unable to fit due to your lack of foresight when it comes to space.
Back inside, the room is quiet, your rage has subsided. The room's atmosphere is now highlighted by the distinct screaming of Jim Morrison, punctuated by his famous circus organ. How sweet! This is the perfect room in which to spend the rest of your times slaving away. The bar now has a distinct chilly atmosphere. It was morning time. Rush hour. Customers are sure to come.
After a silent 1Ϫ minutes. The clock's ticking had seemingly grown louder and louder until finally, three separate men entered, seemingly attracted by your "FUCK NIGGER" wall art. The first was a humble chud, wearing a bright red Swastika T-shirt, purchased from the Hitler merch store. A fine relic for him it seems, he is proud as ever wearing it, an unbreakable smile on his face. The second was a Gun Nigger, his lips large and his weapon pointed to your face.
>GIMME SUM DRINKS NIGGUH
he yells through the bar.
The third, oddly enough, seems lost. His facial structure is unmistakably Swedish, yet his complexion seems Mexican. He chews on air as you gave the other patrons their menus. Upon receiving his menu, the man gives a confused look.
>I can't read or something
Oh.
This man is the odd one out, here not for alcohol, but oddly enough, fast food.
>Give me a JewBurger or something
Such an odd gallery of patrons is almost overwhelming. The Gun Nigger still has his sights on you. You must act fast, but must not break a sweat.
What do you do?

Inventory:
1x Surströmming
1x Blue Ribbon Can

 13600

>>13544
I serve up a bottle of everclear to the nigger, a simple beer to the chad and I cum on a serving bug tendies and serve it to the swede-mutt.

 13647

fail

 13650

>>13647
i'm busy doe

 13737

File: 1673679294864-0.png (17.23 KB, 1008x684, panel6-1.png) ImgOps

File: 1673679294864-1.png (213.73 KB, 1008x684, panel6-2.png) ImgOps

>>13600
>I serve up a bottle of everclear to the nigger, a simple beer to the chad and I cum on a serving bug tendies and serve it to the swede-mutt.
(You) hatch a great idea. You promise a swift return to the trio, and hide into the back of the bar. You grab a bottle of everclear from the supplies cabinet, make a bottle of whiskey as to appear busy to your observers, and secretly begin to pleasure yourself under the table. The Nigger grows impatient, while the other two keep their expressions fixed exactly as they looked upon entering. Swiftly, you release your orgasm all over an old container of Bug Tendies, and rush back into the room. You serve each customer his drink.
>the nigger cries
>the mutt chews
>the chud smiles
The nigger now has his gun pointed right to your head.
What do you do?

Inventory:
1x Surströmming
1x Blue Ribbon Can

 13741

>>13737
I tell the nigger that this is a gun free zone and that xe needs to cool it with the anti-semitism. I then reach into my pant and rip my foreskin off and throw it at the nigger’s eye as a way of showing my new found jewish faith.

 13781

bump

 13801

File: 1673766266665-0.png (207.12 KB, 1008x684, panel7-1.png) ImgOps

File: 1673766266665-1.png (170.47 KB, 1008x684, panel7-2.png) ImgOps

File: 1673766266665-2.png (168.67 KB, 1008x684, panel7-3fixed.png) ImgOps

>>13741
>I tell the nigger that this is a gun free zone and that xe needs to cool it with the anti-semitism. I then reach into my pant and rip my foreskin off and throw it at the nigger’s eye as a way of showing my new found jewish faith.
(You) stare deep into the nigger's eyes. The distance between you felt larger than ever. You stutter out
>This is a gun free zone.
The nigger lowers his guard a bit. His eyebrows raise up, he looks ready to chimp out.
>BLACK LIVES MATTER!
you proclaim, as to attempt to pacify him. Your fists clench. You give the nigger a mean glare. He was a chud.
>NO ANTI-SEMITISM IN THIS BAR!
The nigger frowns. He puts his gun down. You pull down your pants, confusing the nigger. You rip your leftover foreskin off, and throw it at the nigger's eye, blinding him.
>JEWISH RIGHTS!
The nigger pulls out his gun, but due to his blindness, he accidentally kills the mutt next to him. He readjusts his shot, but accidentally shoots at an upward angle, allowing the shot to bounce back onto the walls. He shoots himself.
TND has happened in an ironic fashion. The room was now silent in the afterglow of this nigger annihilation, Chud only smiles, as he knows his presence alone will boost the morale of nigger destroyers across the globe. The bar is quiet now. You walk over to the dead nigger's body, inspecting the place in where you've tossed your foreskin. You decide to allow him to keep it, it's worthless anyway, now that you have taken the snip.
You take the gun from the nigger. He was foolish with his reserve, only a single bullet left in its chamber, a sign of compulsiveness on the side of the nigger.
>You put the Single Bullet Gun in your inventory.
You and the Chud are now alone. The room is empty. You presume the "FUCK NIGGER" message has dried permanently to the building. You can overhear your boss in his quarters, it sounds as if he is dancing, the way rhythm highlights his loud stomps.
What do you do?

 13803

>>13801
I out a knife and collect the niggers bbc as war trophy and take him and the mutt into the back room for later disposal. I think I might make some cheese niggers later. I then returm to man the bar and I hope my boss doesn’t reconsider me for employee of the month over this.

 13842

>>13801
Hide the bodies and store the chud in a cabinet

 13896

File: 1673835480979-0.png (119.34 KB, 1008x684, panel8-1.png) ImgOps

File: 1673835480979-1.png (17.48 KB, 1008x684, panel8-2.png) ImgOps

File: 1673835480979-2.png (42.18 KB, 1008x684, panel8-3.png) ImgOps

File: 1673835480979-3.png (45.74 KB, 1008x684, panel8-4.png) ImgOps

>>13803
>I out a knife and collect the niggers bbc as war trophy and take him and the mutt into the back room for later disposal. I think I might make some cheese niggers later. I then returm to man the bar and I hope my boss doesn’t reconsider me for employee of the month over this.
(You) stand still for a moment. Looking at the nigger's dead body triggers your mind. He looks just like the Tyrone, the evil man he was! No! Everything seems blurry for a second. You killed this nigger, indirectly, but still through your own action. You have triumphed over him. Total Nigger Death! You need his trophy! You lack a knife, but luckily you are a master of improvisation. You grab a bottle from behind you, and smash it onto the table, creating a perfect Bottle Weapon. Chud stares mindlessly, happy as he was as he entered.
>You put the Bottle Weapon into your inventory.
You walk up to the black man's body. You preform a swift cut across his large African member, dropping to the floor like a dead fish. You pick it up. This is your trophy. If Tyrone saw you now...
>You put the BBC into your inventory.
The mutt and the nigger's bodies both smell of rotten meat by this time. They occupy the floor. Patrons would be coming soon, you could not leave them there, lest anybody be afraid to enter this family-friendly establishment. Hell, you cannot let anybody know there was ever a murder in here! Your reputation is at risk! Oh!
You put your mask back on, not only to prevent COVID, but to ward off the smell of the rotting corpses. You put both of their bodies into employee-given Bag-o-Matics. You walk out of the bar in order to enter the storage room, but notice something most exciting. Your portrait has been put up! You are employee of the month! Oh, the fifty extra cents you will earn! You were now a part of Shartytopia's 1%!
You enter back into the storage room, where you must improvise a place to hide the bodies.
What do you do?

Inventory:
(Items)
1x Surströmming
1x Blue Ribbon Can
1x BBC
(Weapons)
Single Bullet Gun
Bottle Weapon

 13902

>>13896
i lift the bags into the boxes marked “box V” and use extra semen from the BBC to seal it like glue

 13920

>>13896
i eat ze bodies like fauci said to stop global warming

 13930

>>13896
I pull the bodies out of the bags and use my bottle weapon to chop the bodies up into small pieces in order to fashion them into Beyond Meat nuggets and burgers.

 13931

>>13896
Experiment with a new cocktail and name it "shit on the floor"

 13951

pathetic fail

 13953

File: 1673901027535-0.png (7.73 KB, 1008x684, panel9-1.png) ImgOps

File: 1673901027535-1.png (34.31 KB, 1008x684, panel9-2.png) ImgOps

>>13902
>i lift the bags into the boxes marked “box V” and use extra semen from the BBC to seal it like glue
(You) open a random box. It's already filled with grey bottles, making your plan futile.
You decide to combine the cannibalistic ideas of the two other anonymous chuds and head over to the Meat Maker which happens to me right behind you. The shredder towers over you, tall as the ceiling, the whole thing cuts meat with its single, large saw blade. The device has a small computer interface that allows you to select your desired meal. You decide to turn the Mutt's blubbery body into seven seperate Fauci Burgers, and the nigger into seven batches of FryLent to form seven full meals.
You have successfully disposed of their bodies.
What do you do?

Inventory:
(Items)
1x Surströmming
1x Blue Ribbon Can
1x BBC
(Weapons)
Single Bullet Gun
Bottle Weapon

 13954

>>13953
Take a grey bottle, shit in box

 13955

File: 1673902802442-0.png (40.58 KB, 1008x684, panel10-1.png) ImgOps

File: 1673902802442-1.png (58.8 KB, 1008x684, panel10-2.png) ImgOps

>>13954
>Take a grey bottle, shit in box
(You) look back, and go back over to the boxes. You look through the selection of alcohol. Your lips are quite dry, you decide you deserve a bottle. You carefully pick a single, shiny bottle out, but an alarm goes off. You are quickly startled, you shake, drop your bottle, glass now all over the floor. You wasted a whole bottle! This is coming out of your paycheck for sure!
As you stand still frozen, the sounds of rusty wheels assault your ears. A SwedeBot! These mechanisms have been hired to chain up and escort rude employees to the Boss, created inside an old warehouse in Sweden. Modeled after their creator, they have a distinct Swedish complexion, and their whole body is made out of spare warehouse parts. One drives up to you, and handcuffs you. You can do little to overpower the massive Swedish beast. He pushes you over to the Boss' office. You must quickly find a way to resist, and keep the Boss ignorant.
What do you do?

Inventory:
(Items)
1x Surströmming
1x Blue Ribbon Can
1x BBC
(Weapons)
Single Bullet Gun
Bottle Weapon

 13958

>>13955
I start to piss my pants in the effort to make the robot short circuit

 13964

>>13955
Demand to see swedebot's vaccination card

 13965

I go back to the bar and dispense the finest sproke and meds I have on tap to the frequenters of my bar. Suddenly, some new patrons show up.

 13972

>>13955
I let xim take me to the boss's office and upon arriving I offer him the ass surströmming as a peace offering.

 14030

>>13955
You say "SWEDEN LOST THE GREAT NORTHERN WAR OR SOMETHING! SWEDEN YES! NORWEGIAN WIN!" or something in an attempt to enrage the inanimate swedish object. This will, hopefully, make him join the 41% (percentage of nonwhites in Sweden's population), thereby allowing you to escape.

 14036


 14052

>>13326
second bump

 14079

File: 1674083118179-0.png (68.37 KB, 1008x684, panel11-1.png) ImgOps

File: 1674083118179-1.png (56.62 KB, 1008x684, panel11-2.png) ImgOps

File: 1674083118179-2.png (71.68 KB, 1008x684, panel11-3.png) ImgOps

File: 1674083118179-3.png (69.97 KB, 1008x684, panel11-4.png) ImgOps

>>13958
>I start to piss my pants in the effort to make the robot short circuit
The SwedeBot carries (You) away, its tight claws biting your frail arms, the robot keeps a fixed smile. You kick and fight, but no matter how hard you try, the 'bot cannot be effected. As it slowly carries you away, you hatch a disgusting plan, one which will require uttermost discipline over your own urine. You scream
WAIT!
, leaving the SwedeBot in its tracks.
The SwedeBot prepares a minute to listen to your supposed "demands". Little does he know what you have planned, the largest trick you have up your metaphorical sleeve, the greatest trick you have pulled, greater than any you must've as a child. You analyze your surroundings, the very essence of the room around you, the exact diameters, all to get the perfect aim on the Swedish bastard's face. Aha! A perfect angle. You bend slightly over...
PSSHHHHHH!
Ahahaha, you stupid fucking
PISSBABY
PISSBOY! PISSBOY!
AHAHAHAHA YOU PEED ALL OVER THE FLOOR
ARE YOU...
CRYING?
AHAHAHAH! CRYBOYYYY!
The Swedebot TAKES YOU TO THE OFFICE! HAHAHAHA! PISSY BOY!
You notice your boss in the office. It appears he has been sitting here for ages. On his desk is both certificate of his title and a big jar of Sprokeballs. You are tempted to take one, but do not wish to seem childish in front of your master. His eyes pierce through you once again. In front of you was a large, burly, Swedish beast. You must offer.
You place the can of Surströmming on the desk, thus removing it from your inventory. The man seems pleased. He musters his first words in English, in an oddly friendly tone, perhaps due to the intoxication of the delicious fish in front of him.
Speak, now.
What do you do?

Inventory:
(Items)
1x Blue Ribbon Can
1x BBC
(Weapons)
Single Bullet Gun
Bottle Weapon

 14081

File: 1674083908311.png (71.89 KB, 340x512, 81A7CFEF-05F1-43BA-82B6-3C….png) ImgOps

>>14079
I inquire about this little creature in a cage behind his desk

 14082

File: 1674089431228.png (399.47 KB, 2564x1017, BBCola swede.png) ImgOps

>>14079
You present the evidence you've gathered all these months of wageslaving, You prove he is a fraud, thanks to a picture saved on your premium mobile phone. The image speaks for itself, but your battery is running low. You will soon have to discard this item.

 14122

Wear the BBC from your inventory in an attempt to assert dominance over this clearly superior male

 14130

File: 1674183860173-0.png (82.35 KB, 1008x684, panel12-1.png) ImgOps

File: 1674183860173-1.png (22.43 KB, 1008x684, panel12-2.png) ImgOps

File: 1674183860173-2.png (217.58 KB, 1008x684, panel12-3.png) ImgOps

>>14081
>I inquire about this little creature in a cage behind his desk
(You) look back a bit, behind the Boss' quarters, to find a tiny cage obscured from your view. It appears a crazy, almost nutty creature is held behind the bars, you hear growling and scratching, a white foam eradiating from the cage.
>What is this creature?
you inquire.
The Boss sweats a bit. He blocks the cage from view. You take a quick glance at the cage. The Boss blocks your view.


What do you do?

Inventory:
(Items)
1x Blue Ribbon Can
1x BBC
(Weapons)
Single Bullet Gun
Bottle Weapon

 14131

>>14130
I use my single bullet gun to shoot the locks off the squirrel cage in order to release it, hoping it will aid me.

 14167

File: 1674267412753-0.png (23.75 KB, 1008x684, panel13-1.png) ImgOps

File: 1674267412753-1.png (45.57 KB, 1008x684, panel13-2.png) ImgOps

File: 1674267412753-2.png (2.86 KB, 1008x684, panel13-3.png) ImgOps

>>14131
>I use my single bullet gun to shoot the locks off the squirrel cage in order to release it, hoping it will aid me.
(You) keep staring at the cage, despite the Boss' attempts to cover it up. The nutty creature is contained by the steel bars, locking up his personality, turning him docile. You can not stand the sight of this much longer. It is time to act. Luckily for you, the nigger you had encountered earlier had left a gift for you, besides his mighty member gifting you a pistol with a single bullet in its chamber. Disobeying your Boss' yells, you point the gun directly to the cage.
BANG!
Out comes the squirrel. He is now free, but clearly malnutritioned. He attempts to utter his famous catchphrase
>N-N... NIGGA... THAT'S... *WHEEZE*
, but the dust in his lungs prevent him from speaking at such a loud tone.
Inside the cage is an old note. You collect it. It is written in a cyrillic script, so you can't understand it.
Your boss looks mad, but not too mad. He eats his Surströmming.
>You discard the Single Bullet Gun from your inventory
What do you do?

Inventory:
(Items)
1x Blue Ribbon Can
1x BBC
(Weapons)
Bottle Weapon

 14182

File: 1674311625995-0.jpeg (172.06 KB, 1024x427, 45B90B9A-074A-48E8-B9C6-8….jpeg) ImgOps

the cyrillic writings and the broken bottle in your inventory remind you of the infamous Đorđe Martinović incident back in '85.
You try to recreate such event by jamming the bottle weapon inside your own arsehole, in an attempt to confuse Boss.

 14220

>>14167
I feed the nutty creature the BBC and then ask my boss why I was brought here, and also ask if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it whether or not it really fell.

 14228

Sorry, I'll update this tomorrow. I've been busy this week.

 14234

The boss continues to feign ignorance in regards to the "evidence" you've shown him. Therefore, you start pressing him for details. Harshly, but /calm/ly.

 14251

File: 1674407079011.png (406.04 KB, 800x1000, 603CAD31-7794-453D-898F-CE….png) ImgOps

>Sorry, I'll update this tomorrow. I've been busy this week.

 14354

bump 4 2day

 14411

File: 1674588325985-0.png (16.17 KB, 1008x684, panel14-1.png) ImgOps

File: 1674588325985-1.png (75.56 KB, 1008x684, panel14-2.png) ImgOps

>>14182
>the cyrillic writings and the broken bottle in your inventory remind you of the infamous Đorđe Martinović incident back in '85.
You try to recreate such event by jamming the bottle weapon inside your own arsehole, in an attempt to confuse Boss.
(You) stare at the note, attempting to decipher the foreign language. You ignorantly assume the note is in Serbian, reminding you of the infamous Đorđe Martinović. You have the urge to stick your Bottle Weapon up your ass.
>*CR-ACK!*
The bottle is now up your asshole. Nothing happens. You have wasted your only weapon. You are now unarmed.
The Boss lowers his guard. He seemingly takes your foolish action as a show of peace. He speaks in Swedish, his gravely voice combining with his foreign tongue for a sound that strikes fear in your soiboots. He smiles, adjusts his top hat and gets to eating his fish, leaving the squirrel unattended.
You slip the note into your pocket.
>You put the 1x Foreign Note in your inventory.
What do you do?

Inventory:
(Items)
1x Blue Ribbon Can
1x BBC
1x Foreign Note
(Weapons)

 14413

>>14411
take the squirrel and feed him the Blue Ribbon

 14415

File: 1674591679802-0.png (48.21 KB, 1008x684, panel15-1.png) ImgOps

File: 1674591679802-1.png (73.17 KB, 1008x684, panel15-2.png) ImgOps

>>14413
>take the squirrel and feed him the Blue Ribbon
(You) decide to give the squirrel the most refreshing present one can give: a can of Blue Ribbon beer. The squirrel looks easy to provoke, you decide to only lay the can next to it rather than directly feed it, in order to keep yourself unscathed. You almost regret giving away the can. These cans were like another father to you, leading you through both joy and pain, motivating you, while also remedying the pain. When you first tied your shoes, started driving, got your first job, these now obsolete cans were right next to you. Perhaps nourishing this squirrel is a symbol, a symbol of letting go of the past, of the false idolization you have built for your childhood. Today you are a bartender, not some kid who mildly enjoys beer, and you plan to keep it that way.
The boss has fallen asleep. He must have enjoyed his treat.
What do you do?

Inventory:
(Items)
1x BBC
1x Foreign Note
(Weapons)

 14440

>>14415
I open the big jar of sprokeballs and take a hecking wholesome treat for myself. I also throw one to squirreljak. He seems hungry.

then I remember I left chud unattended in the bar so I try to sneak out of Boss'office and get back to work because that's what the employee of the month woulf do.

 14455

>>14415
>>14440
after serving the chud a bottle of UltraTNDHitler Lagar Bier I ask how his day has been and agree with every thing he says.



[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ home ] [ q ] [ soy / qa / g / int / a / incel / pol / r ] [ overboard ] [ rules ] [ KNN ] [ telegram ] [ wiki ] [ dailyjak ] [ booru ] [ archive ]